What the Shell is wrong here?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed May 21 00:46:02 EDT 2003

Howard,

You need to wrap the pathname in quote marks since it has spaces in it. So
it should work if you do this:

 get shell ("attrib -r" && quote & "C:\Documents and Settings\IFTF\My
 Documents\Consumer Segmentation\resources\Process Guide Steps.rev" & quote)

BTW: What Windows OS are you running?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com