Building data base aps with Rev

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue May 20 14:12:01 EDT 2003

>I'm intrigued by your above statement ; does that mean
>SDB supports SQL-statements now ?

Unfortunately (?) no, Jan.

It just means I hacked into the revDatabase.rev and added conditional
handlers to integrate SDB to the extent I can (I plan to do the same
with revDBQuery.rev as well.  SDB is basically a hierarchical db, and
getting it to emulate a relational db and respond to SQL syntax are
WAY down on the bottom of my to-do list.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company