revGoURL - unexpected behaviour?

Nicholas Feasey nfeasey at utpress.utoronto.ca
Tue May 20 10:22:02 EDT 2003

I'm sorry to have wasted everyone's time.  Yes, it does, in fact, work
just like it should do.  While working on the program I was in "Look
and Feel", "Mac OS emulated" due to crashes that can occur when running
OS X.

Of course, when I press the URL button at this point nothing is going
to happen as I'm, for all intensive purposes, running under OS 9.

Once I kept "Look and Fell" as "Mac OS Appearance Manager" it worked
like a charm.

My apologies.