XTalk based data sources

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Tue May 20 09:45:02 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 20, 2003, at 00:40 Europe/Vienna, Tuviah M Snyder wrote:

> The whole SDB working with RunRev got me thinking..
> Would work like
---
> the standard DB based report generators (think Access, FileMaker), lay
> out a bunch of fields, link them to a query manager query, and presto
> instant reports.
>
> oh well, have to go see the Matrix reloaded again:-)

Hi Tuviah,
imho thats a great idea...
I would support all, what makes it easier for the not so experienced
developer to build a rev+DB app is very welcome...
Especially the idea of script Libraries (maybe not only for dbs) is
really GREAT!!
my2cents

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539