Menu Font Size

Graham graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 19 14:58:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, 19 May 2003 08:17:54 +0200m Signe Marie Sanne
<signe.sanne at roman.uib.no> wrote:

>Hello, I came upon this problem when I first saw one of my programs
>on an XP. What has happened is that the font MS Sans Serif has
>changed its name into Microsoft Sans Serif on XP!  You have to test
>for the system version and then set the font accordingly.

Fantastic! So there was a rational explanation after all - thanks very
much, I will organise the test immediately - incidentally does this mean
that Runrev expects the font to be MS Sans Serif. If so, I suppose a minor
update is in order (unless it's in 2.0 already - I'm using 1.1.1 on my XP
machine).

Thanks again

Graham