Menu Font Size

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon May 19 13:23:01 EDT 2003

Graham wrote:

> Thanks, that's what I will do, but it does seem to me that there is a whole
> unexplained area in RR about how it decides what menu fonts and sizes
> should be on different platforms if the developer doesn't intervene (it's
> something to do with the concept of the owner's font). IMHO there should be
> a recipe for setting this up in a cross-platform app so as to get the most
> 'normal' looking menus in each case.

Mac is automatic so you don't need to worry about those.

For the rest you can check the systemVersion and set the appropriate
application font and size at the stack level (or menuGroup if you need a
different default font in your stack's content), and if you've left those
properties empty they will inherit these visual attributes.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation