Launch command in OSX

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sun May 18 19:12:01 EDT 2003

Hello,

this is my first post to this list in quite a while. Please forgive
me if this has been asked before. I've been on the IMPROVE list for
quite a while, but this question is off topic for that list.

I'm in the process of upgrading my old HC stacks with Rev.

I'm having difficulty with the 'Launch' command, using Mac OS 10.2.6

My requirement is to repeatedly open an .html file (locally or
online) after creation using my designated browser.

This was always a snap in Hypercard, but seems quite elusive in this
case. I'd like to be able to do this from within Rev and not depend
on the shell or applescript if possible.

So far the errors have been 'process already started' or 'file not found'.

I know it can be done - the RevNet stack does it perfectly....but the
code is locked...

thanks,

stephen barncard
                      Stephen Barncard