mySQL interface

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat May 17 21:23:49 EDT 2003

Has anyone developed a mySQL interface they care to share with the rest
of us newbie mySQL/Database manager Rev users? I could start from
scratch but it be much faster going if one could look at an existing
template stack.

The dbase is remote on a web site, has only 2 tables, one with 15
fields the other with 3 fields. I want to be able to view records as
lists and then "open" one records in a input form layout where the user
can make modifications and save that record and then also add new rows
(records)

You could email me a copy off list

katir at hindu.org

Thanks!