Menu Font Size

Graham graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 17 06:18:01 EDT 2003

Tho I normally develop on a Mac platform, I am currently working on a PC
running Windows XP Home Edition and a 1024 x 768 screen (same screen size
as my Macs). I find that when I run my project (within the RR runtime
environment - haven't tried a standalone yet) the type size in the menus is
absurdly small - far smaller than that used by RR itself or any other of
the apps running on this machine. I don't think this problem occurred on
Windows 95 using 800 x 600, but I no longer have access to that PC to
check. One or two other fields seem to have odd-sized text too, but this
may well be something I've done.

Can anyone say why this happened and what I can do about it? I have never
consciously set the type size for any of my menus and in fact don't know
how - can't find any reference in the docs, tho it must be there somewhere...

TIA

Graham