Pausing a simple animation

John J. Theobald mailjjt at bellsouth.net
Thu May 15 17:34:02 EDT 2003

Jim Biancolo wrote:

> At 04:54 PM 5/15/2003 -0400, John J. Theobald wrote:
>
>> Have a closer look at the "move" command and the "with messages"
>> argument.
>

> You got my hopes up!  But I just gave that a look and I see a "without
> messages" argument (which doesn't seem like it will help), but not the
> converse.
>
> Jim

Ooops ... my fault.  Let's try that again.  Should have been "without
waiting".

 From the Metacard reference:

By default the move will complete before the next script statement is
executed.  If you want script execution to continue immediately, use the
without waiting clause.

In other words, no script processing (by default) occurs until the move
completes.  Change this behavior with the "without waiting" clause.

John J. Theobald