Best way to have Rev launch toolbarless browser?

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at Princeton.EDU
Wed May 14 15:14:01 EDT 2003

I think your problem with Safari may have to do with its aversion to
pop-up windows, i.e. opening links which were not klicked on by the
user -- I remember having to redesign a website which used a
window.open java script because it wouldn't launch in Safari.
T.