[OT] Quicktime in Windows apps

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 13 12:54:02 EDT 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003 00:31:48 -0700 Richard Gaskin
<ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

>We just put it on the CD:
>
><http://developer.apple.com/mkt/swl/quicktime.html>

Thanks Richard, wise advice as usual (do you ever sleep??). I will
lean on my publisher to go that way, although there are a few scary
things in the agreement (like in principle having to cease
distribution of the version of QT you were using and redo the
packaging if/when Apple changes the logo) may put them off.

I am still curious as to whether the whole QT experience could be
substituted by a Windows Media experience (if that's what you call
it) and what the difficulties and limitations might be peculiar to a
Revo developer. But I will only go down that path if I really have to.

Graham