OT: Way to launch IE with no navigation bars

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Mon May 12 14:28:01 EDT 2003

Thanks for this example - - - it's just what the doctor ordered.

Quicktime question - - - I have successfully greated a tiny html page that
has an "onload" handler that then does a "window.close()" on itself and then
loads the second web-page in a window with no toolbars.   Works great.

The only thing I'd like to improve, if at all possible, is the small
"flicker" of the first web-page with toolbars.   It displays for a
half-second as it's hitting the window.close() call - - - is there any way to
get this first page to not display at all?   Some kind of page="hidden"
command perhaps?