Retain borders of images used as icons for buttons

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Sat May 10 05:57:01 EDT 2003

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 00:56 Europe/Vienna, Sannyasin
Sivakatirswami wrote:

> Also, if I set the show border of a button to true, and then set an
> icon for that button, the border of the button also disappears... is
> there a way around this? I can always go back to Photoshop and put a
> keyline around them all there and re-import, but so much easier just
> do to this directly in Rev if possilbe.

It´s possible that this has anything to do with the border color bug on
textfields.. in OSX?
Its OSX you are working on Swami?

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539