possible bug with tabbed buttons

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 15:14:03 EDT 2003

I am using tabbed buttons in a standalone.  Depending
on certain tasks that the user has accomplished, one
or more of the tabs might be disabled.  I have changed
my font to Arial, bold, 18 pt.  In the dev.
environment, when I disable a tab, everything looks
good.  The text on that tab is grayed out as it should
be.  However, when I build my standalone, and run the
executable, the disabled tab is disabled, but the text
is black not gray as it should be.  I'm assuming this
is a small bug, and probably one that is fairly minor.
 If not, could someone please tell me how to fix this?

BTW, I'm using RC 1, which is great!

Thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally