post command in 1.1.1 acting weird

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun May 4 02:07:01 EDT 2003

Kee,

Are you working with a proxy server? If so, you might try something like:
(not valid script but you should get the idea)

repeat x times
	post tlist to tURL
	--check for the result
	if it does not contain "**//**" then next repeat
end repeat

where x is some number between 2 and 5
and there is a string "**//**" returned from the page you are calling

or...

repeat x times
	post tlist to tURL
	--check for the result
	if it is not empty then exit repeat
end repeat

I've used this to help 'punch through' some proxy servers.

Also, don't forget to update to the latest version of libURL available at
the www.runrev.com site.

hope it helps,

Chipp