openStack

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Mar 30 11:15:01 EST 2003

>I do some initialization stuff in OpenStack in my main stack. But when I
>open the stack in the designer and run it in Browse mode this does not
>implicitly fire.

Hi Jez,

I don't know if my problem is the same as yours, but when I run my
SDB Utilities stack from the Rev Dev environment, openStack does NOT
happen unless I suspend the Rev Dev environment from the menuBar
before opening the stack.  When I forget to do so, typing "openStack"
from the Message Box seems to work.

Everything runs fine in the standalone; so I have not spent a lot of
time trying to figure out what causes the problem.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company