Make an entire card scroll?

valetia at mac.com valetia at mac.com
Sat Mar 29 08:58:01 EST 2003

Hi Scott,

>> What is the best way to make an entire card scroll (thereby achieving an
>> effect similar to that of a web browser)?
>
> Place all the content of the card in a group and scroll the group.

Is there a section within the RR docs or anywhere else that explains how
this is done?

Although I've heard of scrolling groups before, I haven't been able to find
any mention of it in the docs (where I've looked). I'm hoping I've missed
something comprehensive, so I can check it out.

A couple of questions that come to mind are:

* What is the recommended or easiest way to make a group scroll?

* How do you position the portion of the content that cannot be seen before
the group is scrolled?

TIA,
Valetia