Color my Word

Suzanne McBride smcbride at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 03:36:00 EST 2003

    This should seem easy, but it's not happening for me:
My end users want to select a word and have it display in a particular color of their choosing.
I visualize them clicking a button to open the color palette, settling on the intended shade, then clicking a word in their field to set it to that color.  I may be getting the syntax wrong when I try to use menuPick, since setting the word to the Pen Color involves the Color submenu under Text.  Has anyone done this kind of thing? Maybe without menuPick?
Thanks,
Suzanne