Autofile snapshots

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Tue Mar 25 12:36:01 EST 2003

On Sunday, Mar 23, 2003, at 21:11 Europe/Vienna, Ken Norris wrote:

> How do I take snapsots and put them into a file?
>
> As it is, it looks like I'd have to import, cut, paste into PhotoShop
> (or
> something) to make a JPEG file out of it, for each one.
>
> Since I have at least 80 to do, I'd sure like to automate it somehow.
>
> Any ideas?

Hello Ken,
there is an very easy way to do that, if you are on OS9 called: screen
catcher.
this tool does all for your.
Predefine the exact size of the shot )(you can change or move it of
course too, but it helps a lot if much shots have the same size..)
Then capture it  with a short cut or from contextual menue and save it
to any folder you define, as any format you like.
The best file format for images is the own screen catcher gif format,
because it is very small. About third part of an equal PH file and even
smaller than GC. I did not find any tool wich can do such small gif in
this quality. Unfortunatly its not OSX until now. I still change to OS
9, if I hava a lot of shots to do. Even with Snapz Pro you cant do it
so easy.

I did thousand of shots in this way...

hope this helps a bit

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539