Way to set default homepage in Rev?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 00:26:01 EST 2003

Mike - - - thanks for your suggestion to use Javascript to set the user's
homepage URL.   You are correct   - - - I have found a number of free
examples on the web of Javascript's that are supposed to permit me to set the
user's Internet Explorer default homepage URL.   I know that this is now
officially a non-Revolution question, since we're now heading down the
Javascript-only path, but I have another problem - - - maybe it's because I'm
on a Mac, but none of the examples I've seen appear to work.   I'm running
Mac OS 10.2 and IE 5.2.   Can anyone tell me if there's a version of the
below script that runs on a Mac, or if the below script runs on your Mac?

http://simplythebest.net/scripts/javascript_129.html