Database query and extraction

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Mar 24 22:10:00 EST 2003

filter - it's like magic :-)

read your file into a variable, copy that to another variable because
the filter command is destructive and then use something like:
	filter myData with "*string to find*"

After this the variable will only contain those lines with "string to
find" somewhere in the line. And it is REALLY fast.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/