Filemaker Pro, Web and Rev - Correction

Gary Rathbone gary.rathbone at btclick.com
Sun Mar 23 06:13:02 EST 2003

Sorry for the incomplete earlier post...Too early in the morning...
Anyway...

I've been playing with Filemaker and Rev for a project I'm working on.
Basically there's an existing Filemaker database and I want Rev to sit on
the server and periodically query it.

When I type

http://127.0.0.1:68/FMPro?-DB=requests.fp5&-Format=qeds/results.htm&Status=C
urrent&-Find

into my web browser I get exactly the data returned that I would expect.

If I use a button in Rev with a script as below...

put
"http://127.0.0.1:68/FMPro?-DB=requests.fp5&-Format=qeds/results.htm&Status=
Current&-Find" into tURL
put URL tURL into fld "tout"
put the result into tres

The first click works (great!), if I click again it produces nothing, if I
click again the result is...
error Previous request not completed

At this stage I can still type the URL into a browser and get the data
returned, which leads me to think that its Rev that's 'stalling'.

Thanks

Gary Rathbone