DLLs

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Sun Mar 23 03:49:01 EST 2003

Hello,

Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong...

I have a dll that I want to call.  The script that communicates with the DLL
is the main stack.  I have set the destroyWindow of the stack to true and I
have set the externals of the stack to "myDLL.dll" (I can't use a hard coded
path because I don't know where the user will install this app).  I have
closed and reopened the stack as advised in the "destroyWindow" entry in the
Transcript Dictionary.  Just before I reopen the stack, I set the
defaultFolder to the standalone's path so it will find "myDLL.dll".

When running in RR, it works fine.  However, in a standalone it fails.

After futzing with it for over 16 hours, I thought I would write this list
and see if any one had any thoughts?

Thank you in advance,
Dan