Fiddling in the Frustrating, Finnicky, Full Filepath Fo

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Mar 21 10:52:02 EST 2003

***********
> Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:03:54 -0800
> Subject: Re: Fiddling in the Frustrating, Finnicky, Full Filepath Fog
> From: Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com>

> Probably because in all the problem cases you cite, you refer to the
> filename like this: "KybdUp2.JPG/".
>
> You can't have a trailing backslash at the end of the filename.  This makes
> Rev think you're referencing a folder.  Try removing the last backslash and
> see what happens.
Thanks, Scott, Sarah, etal.

Yes, I see. But I tried it both ways and it still didn't work. Robert
Brenstein sent me a handler offlist that compared characters, and I found
that the problem is in the name of the desktop folder. With other folder
names you can call them by their names, but the actual name of the desktop
folder is NOT: "Desktop", but rather: "Desktop Folder". You must use both
words in its name or it will not be recognized and the path ident will quit.

Best regards,
Ken N.