Scripted musical notation available

Luigi Di Martino mirrorman54 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:31:01 EST 2003

Hi Erik

Yes I think I get what it is you are up to now. I love it! It is definately
a positive direction to take because it makes what can seem very daunting as
a cool bit of fun. Life is for having fun right?!!! A dance orientated
program for teaching maths and computor programming would help in obvious
ways I can imagine. Beginners need to get excited.

Wish I could offer some coding jargon to make my participation here more
valid, but I certainly offer you my best wishes at bringing this excellent
idea to fruition. I'll hang around and hope to pick up some good tips now
and again.

I live in Cambridge, England btw...came over here at the age of five, from
Naples!

Lui