Fiddling in the Frustrating, Finnicky, Full Filepath Fog

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Mar 20 20:14:00 EST 2003

Ken,

When you end the file path with a / you are indicating that you are
specifying a folder. In the script that works, check the value of "it"
after the answer file. I reckon you will find that it does not end with
a slash.

One further thing to look out for: as has already been pointed out, Rev
1.1.1 and Rev 2.0 deal with file paths in a different way (at least
they do on OS X, I don;t know about the other platforms). In Rev 2, you
don't need to specify the name of the HD, so
  put URL "binfile:/Desktop/MyRev_Stacks/Keyboard_Images/KybdUp2.JPG"
into img 1 of grp 1
is the only option that would work. Again, this will be demonstrated if
you have a look at what answer file is producing.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/