Scripted musical notation available

Luigi Di Martino mirrorman54 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 19:16:01 EST 2003

Thanks Erik, I will try and find this book you suggest. Programming is
actually very enjoyable....so far! I got into the animation and stuff and
also snooping on all the code. Actually got the "hello World" text bouncing
off all the corners as if it had one whisky too many! I will stick with
Revolution too, as it has a good vibe about it.

Please keep me in touch with your fanzine efforts.

Lui