Shakobox BeatMachine - great fun

David Kwinter david at kwinter.ca
Wed Mar 19 02:46:00 EST 2003

Today I made a beat machine for revolution, I was inspired while giving
Shakobox a look - a wonderful tool, for which I hold high regard.

Free to download: http://www.kwinter.ca/BeatMachine.rev

It requires you have Shakobox downloaded and OPEN in revolution to run.

This was a one-day-effort so there is no save/open and there are tons of
enhancements yet to be made. Regardless, it works reasonably well - it's a
must-see for all techno and hip-hop lovin Revolutionaries.

Features:

- 128 instruments
- pitch, velocity, duration adjustable notes
- nine tracks
- free

Known bug:
You have to manually choose the "browse" tool after creating a new
"instance" of a beat in a track - a fix for this would be nice, anyone?

Recommendation: 1152x768 minimum screen resolution.

Updates to come, enjoy!

To Download Shakobox refer to the earlier post: