Replacing group images (was Standalone UI's, data stacks, image files)

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Tue Mar 18 16:08:01 EST 2003

Hi Ken,

in addition to my last mail here some suggestions that will might make
"edit background..." obsolete during runtime...

The image "myImage" should already be part of the group "MyImageGroup"
even if it is still empty.

That way you can use my script to "put url"binfile:..." to get a new
image.

Instead of deleting that image (you did not mention it, but it sounds
like) you could:

put empty into img "myImage"

Has the same effect, but no need for struggling with "edit group xxx"
;-)

Hope that helps.

Regards

Klaus Major