Scripted musical notation available

Luigi Di Martino mirrorman54 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:24:01 EST 2003

Hi Kurt

Thanks ever so much for your explanation. Your last paragraph especially has
made my mind up to go get the Revolution 2.0. I will download the beta
version and wait for any other releases. My goal is to build an application
for messing around with midi, where I can map one chord, say, and have it
come out as an entirely other chord (but to a set of logical rules), or to
make hybrid scales from other well known scales. I am doing this because of
some information I found when music is mirrored.

I tried getting on with Visual Basic but it is not as easy as the
Revolutuion language which I am getting more confident about as I do the
tutorials.

Lui