Replacing group images [OT]

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 02:19:01 EST 2003

--- Ken Norris <pixelbird at interisland.net> wrote:

> [snip]
>
> it starts up with a
> 'bluescreen' graphic-turned-image named "myImage".
>
> [snip]
>
> Thanks,
> Ken N.

Hi Ken,

My my, a blue screen at startup... That will inspire
confidence in your application. *grin*
Are you sure you want people auto-moving towards the
Ctrl-Alt-Del combination?

Just teasing you, of course. However, just like one
should avoid flashing red images (for the epileptic
among computer users) programmers in general should
avoid 'well-known signs of trouble'.

Have a nice day,

Jan Schenkel.

=====