If this is a feature, it's a nasty one.

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Tue Mar 18 00:59:00 EST 2003

**********

----------
> A function named "t" with a parameter named "a" makes their use
> self-evident?
----------
No kiddin'...what if there was a need to debug or update in 4 or 5 months
after writing a few thousand lines of code elsewhere? How on earth could you
tell what they represent?
---------snip
> You'll find your code working well -- and possibly easier to read and
> maintain -- using these popular naming conventions for variables and
> parameters:

<http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/scriptstyle.html>
Agreed. I probably do a few things differently (e.g., if counting through
objects I use bNum for buttons, lNum for lines, etc.), but they still make
sense (and would to most). Whenever someone asks me about scripting
conventions I send them there. I'm personally grateful you have that site,
Richard, and keep it updated.

Best regards,
Ken N.