Unwanted tool switch

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Mar 17 16:13:01 EST 2003

**********
> Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 07:37:24 -0800
> From: Jim Hurley <jhurley at infostations.com>
> Subject: Re: Unwanted tool switch

> Ken,
>
> If you remove the line
>
> "import paint from file "Brandy1.jpg",
>
> do you still wind up with the  pointer tool?
>
> As I said, the only time  this happens  to me is when you "create"
> something, or *effectively*  create something using "import paint..."
----------
OK, but of course there's no practical point in removing a necessary line of
code. I suppose it's just a detail ('nuance' as Jeanne put it) to know. I
guess the ticket is to know when Rev does something that it takes time to
complete 'behind the scenes', probably only comes with experience, as I
haven't run across anything that addresses this specific issue.
> Or did you mean that it hasn't been fixed in the 2.0 pre-beta? That
> would be surprising!
No. I realized what it looked like when I read it back online. Too late by
then, sorry.

Thanks,
Ken N.