Launch Command

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 16 20:30:01 EST 2003

Thanks  to all for your prompt reply, but nothing works!  I've tried:

	Launch "/Hard Disk/Applications/TextEdit.app"
    	Launch "/HD/Applications/TextEdit.app"
     	Launch "/Macintosh HD/Applications/TextEdit.app"
       	Launch "/Macintosh HD/Applications/GetIt/TextEdit.app"
   	Launch "/HD/Applications/GetIt/TextEdit.app"
     	Launch "/Hard Disk/Applications/GetIt/TextEdit.app"

I have assured myself that I do have a copy of TextEdit in the
Aplications folder.  I then tried putting a copy of TextEdit on the
desktop and one in the RunRev application Folder and tried:

     	Launch "TextEdit.app"

Nothing works.  Bummer!!!  Any other suggestions?

Cheers, Roger