Does Send To Program Work?

Scott Slaugh xslaugh at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 14:20:01 EST 2003

>>It took me a while to test various combinations, but
>>here are my conclusions for RunRev 1.1.1:
>
>Jan, et al:
>
>I have not tested this extensively in 2.0b4; but send to program from the
>message box still gives errors.  So we seem to have reached the same
>conclusion: send to program does NOT work correctly.

Back when Rev was first in public beta (1.0), I tried using the send to
program command to connect to a remote computer.  I couldn't get Rev to send
messages, but it did correctly receive messages that I sent it from
HyperCard.  I came to the conclusion that there is some problem in the
message sending routine, but that the message receiving routine is fine.

Scott Slaugh