Animation freeze

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Thu Mar 13 19:34:03 EST 2003

On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, at 09:36  PM, curry wrote:

> Has anyone ever made an arcade style game in Rev, or anything else
> that used a lot of animations with "move without waiting" and "send in
> time"?

Here is a related question: Are there any sprite kits/libraries for
Revolution? Stuff like edge-detection and physics? I think the
animation manager looks pretty cool, but a sprite kit would be a good
complementary feature to the animation manager.

(getting lots of ideas for shareware whilst doing this austere business
application in Rev.)

Alex