Pricing.

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Mar 13 15:59:01 EST 2003

Oh, boy, now I AM confused!

So it's actually cheaper for me to continue with the SOHO upgrade option
than as a university lecturer?

And, even more seriously, what are you saying for a labpack?  We have 24
or 25 machines.  As I've indicated separately to Scott Raney, the
department simply WILL NOT pay $5,000 for a labpack.  We don't pay that
for anything (mostly because we're flooded with MS crapware--all you can
eat for all labs, all classes, and even all students for
personal/take-home use is $700.)

SuperCard, iShell, and MetaCard come in at between $1,200 and $1,500 for
25 licenses.  The department knows we're gonna have to buy something for
the next year and I'd really rather it was Rev instead of MC.

Whaddya say?  We probably wouldn't be purchasing until likely near the
close of the fiscal year in late May...

Thanks,

Judy