Pricing.

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Wed Mar 12 15:07:01 EST 2003

>But with that level of programming it seems reasonable that the
>researchr would pick up a license -- at the edu price it's quite affordable.

Hm? The educational (single user) price is 1.5 times the small
business price. I'm a university educator, but the affordable ($99)
price is only for K12 educators.

It seems the only option for me, a educational / hobby / freeware
programmer is the $300 a year for a small business license. I bought
1.1.1 as a HC crossgrade more than a year ago. I've sent RR about a
dozen stacks that crash their system. I have not seen any bug fix
releases, so I guess I can hack my way around the bugs, or pay $300.
I! do! not! like! this!
--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)