Menu manager/switch problem

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 12 11:21:00 EST 2003

On 3/11/03 10:39 PM, Ken Norris wrote:

>>The About menu gets moved to it's correct spot under the apple menu
>>(application menu in OS X).
>
> ----------
> ??? That makes no sense. I didn't edit the Apple menu, I edited the Help
> menu.

You are thinking too Mac-centric. No other platform moves its About menu
around like the Mac. Everywhere else, the About is under the Help menu.
It is a convenience that Revolution transparently handles the various
positions of the Macintosh About menu for you, since the position is
different even between OS 9 and OS X. By placing the About item under
the Help menu, your stack will display properly on any OS and you won't
ever have to think about it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com