license issues (was mystery exception)

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Mar 11 23:11:00 EST 2003

Hi Alex

The thing you need to remember is that when you distribute a standalone you
are actually distributing the engine. If rev removes thes restrictions then
who's to stop someone building a standalone that starts the rev IDE and
allows script editing. Just be thankful you don't have to pay a royalty.

Does your app rely on dynamic compiling? Can you split your code into 10
line chunks?

Monte