List View GUI

valetia at mac.com valetia at mac.com
Sun Mar 9 07:46:01 EST 2003

Hey Brad,

> Is there a preexisting way in Rev to build a list view GUI, with
> repeating control widgets within a scrollable body?

I posted a similar question recently and have received a number of helpful

Do a search in the list for "combo-box" and you'll find the thread. You can
search the list at:

http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com

Jan Schenkel has a sample stack that demonstrates how you can include actual
repeating control widgets within a scrollable body. You'll find it at:

http://www.geocities.com/janschenkel/downloads/checkboxlist.zip

If you're just looking to pop-up the exact same menu when clicking within
the same column on each line, you can use Ben Rubinstein's technique, which
you'll also find in the same thread.

Valetia