sentences as items

Toma Tasovac ttasovac at princeton.edu
Fri Mar 7 05:58:01 EST 2003

Chris, let me abuse your kindness one last time.  Your solution is
exactly what I need, but what's still not clear to me is the very first
step.  Once I know how to insert the special character, it will be
pretty trivial to to a search and replace in BBEdit and make sure that
all sentences end with a punctuation sign + special character.  But how
do I insert that special character in a text editor in the first place?
  I know that this is something terribly obvious and banal, but please
indulge my ignorance!

Many thanks for your help.

Toma