Trap/script for arrow keys?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Mar 6 18:47:00 EST 2003

Judy,

I can't see where you set theXcoord and theYCoord initially. Try
inserting these lines before the "switch" statement:
	put item 1 of the loc of btn "Fish" into theXCoord
	put item 2 of the loc of btn "Fish" into theYCoord

It seems a bit illogical that you are using left & right arrows to move
up & down and vice versa :-) I think you need to change it so that left
& right change theXCoord and up/down change theYCoord.

Cheers,
Sarah