windows, memory and how the heck do i debug crashes

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Mar 5 20:57:01 EST 2003

Hi Ray

When you build for Windows are you ding it in a Windows box. Even thogh you
can build for Win32 on MacOS that doesn't mean you should. Opening all your
files and saving them on a Win32 box then doing your build may help if
that's the case. I think it's something to do with character encoding. This
may not be your problem but it could be a possible issue.

Cheers

Monte