Finding and sorting by diacriticals

Cubist at aol.com Cubist at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 18:53:01 EST 2003

sez me:

sez benr_mc at cogapp.com:
>Out of interest, can you explain in what ways the 'caseSensitive' property
>falls short in this regard?
   Nope -- haven't played with 'caseSensitive', sorry. I posted those
handlers because AFAICT, they're useful solutions which can be applied *right
now*, without having to wait for Scott Raney to tweak the MetaCard engine (or
the RunRev folks to tweak Rev). Naturally, it would be preferable for the
engine itself to be intrinsically capable of dealing with case and
diacriticals. But until that day...