T-shirt competition

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Mon Mar 3 15:55:01 EST 2003

Hi all,

> Greetings!
>
> The t-shirt competition is now open for voting. If you point your
> browsers
> here:
>
> http://www.runrev.com/revolution/tshirt.html
>
> you can admire all the entries. Choose the one you like best, and
> email me
> the number of your selection. Please send votes to me,
> heather at runrev.com,
> NOT TO THE LIST. You may vote once, and once only for a t-shirt and
> likewise, once and once only for a mug design. The winner will be the
> design
> with the most votes (no, really?). In the event of a tie, the winner
> will be
> decided by our esteemed managing director, Kevin.
>
> Voting will close at 9am my time, next Monday, the 10th March. May the
> best
> design win!
>
> Regards,
>
> Heather

i got an error when trying to compile the first entry.

on drink
   do fill me
   repeat...

But it works now, after i added quotes!!!

on drink
   do "fill me"
    ## !!!
   repeat...

So be careful when using that script!

Hope that helps.

Regards

Klaus Major
k_major at os.surf2000.de

P.S.
I doubt that entry number 2 will have a future in the USA without
being censored a tiny bit;-)

And missing quotes again...