Fixed (was Can't see shakobox.mc)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Mar 3 15:26:00 EST 2003

On 3/3/03 10:45 AM, Ken Norris wrote:
> After Jacque's font fix I trashed the old
> folder and downloaded again. This time I could see and open the stack from
> Rev.
>
> So, the non-existence of a font style used in a file may cause list dialogs
> to ignore the existence of the file under OS 9.1?

Doubtful. I'd suspect Jan's explanation is the better one -- that the
creator and type codes didn't get translated from the Stuffit archive.
I'm not sure why that would happen, since most people are downloading
and opening the file okay, and since I used the same process to stuff
the second version.

I tried to contact you offlist, but my email bounced back. If you have
any other trouble with Shakobox, contact me offlist and we'll figure it
out. Then if necessary I can post any update information here to the
list. We may as well spare everyone the gory details. ;)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com