FYI -- disappearing stacks when launching

runrev at technetx.com runrev at technetx.com
Mon Mar 3 12:43:01 EST 2003

Hi all, this is just FYI.  On Win systems, once in a while my main stack
will seem to disappear for no reason.  Other stacks will open, but the main
stack simply doesn't show up.  I've since learned that if this happens,
simply open up the dimensions dialog and check where the location of the
window is on the desktop.  I had one that was x,y -33900,-46000
(respectively).  I don't know how it got to that unvisible location on the
desktop, but changing it back to 0,0 or something reasonable brought it back
to the visible area.

Thanks,
Ron