Can't see shakobox.mc

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Mar 2 23:43:01 EST 2003

Hello,

I can't see shakobox.mc in any list, and can't open it at all.

I D/L'd it OK. and it's on the desktop, but nothing will open it. I tried
opening it from Rev, but the list dialog doesn't show it. The Desktop Folder
doesn't show it. When I tried to open from the DT, I got a dialog saying it
couldn't open it because it couldn't find the program that created it, and
couldn't find a translator. The only clue that it exists at all is its
presence on the DT.

I trashed it, went back to HyperActive and D/L'd it again with exactly the
same results.

I made a new folder and put it in it. Then I opened the folder and it was
there. BUT, when I tried to open the folder from Rev, it was empty!

I have no clue what's happening. Ideas?

Ken N.